DIRECT LENDERS – LOOK NO FURTHER!
Get Up to £25,000!*
Apply Today to Borrow up to £995
– Online decision –
– Responsible lenders –
– 3-12 month repayment –
– Rates from 278% to 1576% –
Apply Today to Borrow up to £25,000
– Instant decision –
– 60-Sec Application –
– 3-36 month repayment –
– Rates from 4.7% to 278% –
Find out How We Stack Up against Our Competitors
Representative example: £5,000 over 5 years at 16.9% APR representative. Rate of interest 16.9% fixed. Monthly repayment £120.85. Total charge for credit £2,251.00. Total amount repayable £7,251.00
Representative Example: Borrow £700 @ 12 months at £111.27 per month, total repayment of £1335.24, Interest £635.24, Interest rate 140% p.a.
Representative 277.5% APR (Variable). APR rates range from 45.3% APR. to 1575% Max APR. Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
4 Solid Tips to Obtain Fast Loans in The UK
Fast loans are the financing options that you can turn to in times of unexpected cash shortages. There are several credit products available in the UK lending market that you can look into to satisfy your need for urgent funding depending on the amount that you intend to borrow and for how long you want to pay it back. There is also no shortage of lenders that can provide you with the kind of credit agreement that is perfectly suited to your present needs and circumstances.
Now if you want to obtain fast loans in the UK, here are 4 solid tips that you can use to ensure that your application runs smoothly and without complications.
1.) Determine the ideal option that suits you and your current situation best
Fast loans come in two general types, secured and unsecured, and it is up to you decide which type suits you and your present situation best.
- Secured forms of fast loans will require you to put up some form of asset, like a property or vehicle that you own, as collateral to your credit agreement. Lenders use the collateral as a form of guarantee that they will get back the money that they lent from you as in the event that you default from your loan’s repayments, the lender has the legal right to seize that asset and sell it to recover the money that they lost.
- Unsecured forms of fast loans, on the other hand, will not require you to offer some form of collateral whatsoever. Without the presence of security, this makes the credit agreement riskier in the part of the lender and this results in higher interest rates.
2.) Know how much you can afford
One of the reasons why your application for fast loans may become denied is because the lender sees that the amount you are requesting for is something that you cannot afford based on your present monthly earnings and outgoings. You might also want to check out your credit score first so you will know which options are available to you based on your current credit rating. There are online lenders that will allow you to use a loan calculator for free so you can determine what the payments are for different borrowing amounts.
3.) Find the ideal lender online
Banks and other brick and mortar lending institutions might not be the ideal choices if you’re looking for fast loans. They tend to have stringent eligibility requirements and tedious processes that will take a week or longer before you can have the approved funds. There are however, plenty of online lenders that provide genuine fast loans with same day funding features. Just be sure to choose the one that is legit and reputable so you can ensure that the kind of fast loan you will be taking out is something that is legal and safe for use.
4.) Identify the requirements
Before you apply for fast loans, make sure that you know what the requirements are to ensure that your application will run smoothly and enjoy the best chances of getting approved. Take the needed time to do some research and ask around on the things that would help your application become successful. And finally, make sure that all the necessary documents are ready before the start of the application so you won’t encounter any problems and delays.
Features of fast loans Online
Fast loans are designed to provide you with the kind of funding that you are looking for in the quickest time possible making it ideal solutions to different cash problems and emergencies. And with the advent of the internet and the extensive array of online lenders ready to cater different borrowers in the UK, obtaining fast loans has never been easier and more convenient. Here are some of the features of fast loans that you might want to know:
- The entire process is quicker – When you apply for fast loans, there are no tedious steps and hectic processes involved. There is no need to fall in any kind of line, set up an appointment, or complete a single shred of paperwork whatsoever. The entire process of taking out the financial products can be accomplished right at the very comfort of your home through your laptop or Smartphone. Simply fill out the application form provided by the lender in its website and once you’re done the lender will make a quick evaluation on all the information that you sent. If you are approved, the money will then be deposited to your account without delay.
- Exceptional convenience – Online fast loans are one of the most convenient forms of financing in the UK. If you have a device that can connect to the internet like a computer, tablet, or smart phone you can complete an application anytime and anywhere. You can do it at the office while you’re on your break or while in the bus at any hour of the day.
- Lenient eligibility criteria – Fast loans offered by online lenders are more lenient than traditional loans offered by banks and other mainstream lenders. As a matter of fact, you can even become approved of instant funding even if you have bad credit. There are even fast loan options for those who are unemployed and relying on benefits to get by.
Fast loans are one of the most widely used credit products in the UK but there are those who feel fearful in taking them out especially when they apply online. While scam sites, loan sharks, and other elicit parties do exist online, the number of reputable and trustworthy lenders are still far greater in number.
Also, you can rest assured that every bit of personal and financial information that you share online when you apply for fast loans will be treated with utmost privacy and security. Fast loan lenders normally utilize advanced encryption and security technology to guarantee that your application won’t jeopardize and accessed illegally.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
Great team at credit star. Helped me out a few times with no bother at all! The new expense calculator is a great way to speed up the application too! A quick phone call to confirm some bank details and the money was in my guarantors bank in hours! Brilliant service, thanks you stars!
Review posted by Ian Yeates, Pocklington
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Loans Hub are seriously good at what they do. I knew I would struggle to get a loan as have poor credit history although I work full time. My sister was happy to be my guarantor as she knows I would never leave her to pick up my debt.. that's the key to loans hub loans and why they work so well. From start to finish the process was professional and easy. I never leave feedback for anything however I felt so strongly that I should share my positive experience.... just go for it, you won't regret it!!
Review posted by Emma Maguire, Darlington
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Money made simple - M&S complete all the necessary background checks, even though it may seem a lot, it is not. Its made simple by an efficient team of advisers. Money is drawn down by the underwriting team within an acceptable time frame of 2 working days. I spoke with a guy called Michael over the telephone and he was able to discuss my top up loan and within a matter of minutes the loan application was completed. Great service all round.
Review posted by Connor Brewer, Cheltenham
Ease Of Use
Value For Money